CHECK OUT MORE INFORMATION FROM THESE LINKS and VIDEOS BELOW

Serving the double minor

Shauna Fisher Slater  Facebook

Hello, usually I am in a jovial joking sarcastic mood, but sometimes when I do some soul searching, I need to humble myself and make things right...

It's like I tell my boys when playing hockey, when we play hockey, sometimes we get penalties, even though we may commit a penalty by accident, we still have to do our time in the penalty box....


Hi my name is Shauna, and I am a sinner. I am still learning in life and make lots of mistakes. I've been going thru a lot of emotional issues this past year or so, and have tried to learn how to deal with them in a positive way. I have made a lot of mistakes along the way in voicing my feelings, opinions and experiences in learning.

Although I have not purposely intended to hurt any body along the way, I know that I have, and therefore must serve my time in the penalty box.

Those I have offended know who they are, there may be more out there that I am unaware of. but I am humbly asking for your forgiveness and ask for your patience with me as I learn and grow thru the trials that I face.

I love you as I love all my friends. I take all the blame. I will carry all the shame and do my time in the box. Please, please... soften your hearts towards me... I still value your friendships and wish to know how to salvage them. You are good people. I could write a short novel on all the things and reasons why I have struggled so much this past year. I wish I had, had the wisdom to just isolate myself during that time, so I could figure out how to handle those screaming emotions coming out of me without hurting any one. Please let me know how I can repair the damage.

Please, please, give me another chance at friendship with you. I can't promise I will be perfect, but I hope I have learned more this past year about where to direct my emotions better and not dump them on you... please....

You know I believe in life after death, I do not want to carry these feelings into the next life... I do not want to waste the short time we have here on earth.... please, please... forgive me, accept me back into your lives. I miss you.